Alkor single ply membranes
Suitable for new build and refurbishment, RENOLIT ALKORPLAN is a thermoplastic membrane based on monomeric PVC-P. RENOLIT ALKORPLAN, although traditionally installed on flat roofs, is now commonplace on pitched and barrel vaulted roofs due to its flexibility and aesthetic qualities.
ALKORPLAN membranes have several advantages :
- economies on the installation costs: one single 30m² roll replaces 6 bituminous rolls in a 2 layer system.
- economies on the structure costs: the waterproofing is 5 times lighter than the traditional multilayer systems.
- economies on the maintenance costs: generally limited to bi-annual inspections.
- Fire Safety:
- up to FAB* (BBA approval 96/3307/c)
- external fire up BROOF(T4)* (ENV1187/4)
- Aesthetic: adaptable to most roof substrates, broad colour range and integrity of the seams .
- Reliability: vapour permeability, flexibility, static and dynamic perforation resistance.
- Durability: life expectancy assessed by the BBA (British Board of Agreement) as in excess of 30 years.